- 5 chicken breasts;
- 2 ripe peaches, cut into quarters;
- 1 onion, cut into slices;
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped;
- 2 c. balsamic vinegar soup;
- 1 tablespoon honey;
- 2 ripe tomatoes, in pieces and without seeds;
- 2 c. extra virgin olive oil soup;
- Salt and pepper q.b.;
- Fresh basil leaves.
- Heat the olive oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and sauté for a few minutes until lightly browned. Then remove it into a bowl and set aside;
- In the same frying pan, now place the chicken breasts and season them with salt and pepper;
- Cook until golden brown on both sides (about 3/4 minutes on each side). Remove the chicken from the frying pan to a plate and now place the garlic and if you think it has little fat, add another strand of olive oil. As soon as they have a little brown, add the reserved onions and balsamic vinegar to the sauté again and stir until it reduces slightly. Add in the sautéed chicken breasts, tomato, peach pieces, drizzled with honey. Tape with the Flower Cap and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook for about 6-9 minutes;
- Sprinkle with fresh basil leaves and serve immediately.
“The Flower Cap has become indispensable in my kitchen and I no longer see myself without it, when cooking for my family and friends.” Mariana Teixeira www.receitasparaafelicidade.com